Hospice of NGMC wishes you all a joyous Christmas and peace and happiness throughout the New year!
About Love Light
This holiday season, please consider donating to Hospice of Northeast Georgia Medical Center in honor or memory of a loved one through our annual Love Light Celebration. 100% of all donations are tax-deductible and benefit Hospice of Northeast Georgia Medical Center.
This year, the celebration will be virtual on the NGHS Facebook page on Thursday, December 10 at 7:00 pm. Please join us for our virtual tree lightings and to learn more about our hospice program.
*There is no place like HOME for the holidays*
Hospice of NGMC helping reduce hospital readmissions.
Give patients a GIFT of support, comfort and peace of mind at a time when it matters most. Many patients have no greater wish during the holiday season than to be at home with their loved ones. Allow us to be part of giving this gift today.
Hospice care provides:
- 24/7 on call nurse
- Expert symptom management
- Experienced and dedicated clinicians and volunteers
- Hospice Medical Director support
- Chaplain and Social Worker Services
- Physical, emotional, spiritual and social expertise
- Medications, equipment and supplies at no cost to patient or family